When injuries such as fractures and sprains occur, using a splint to immobilize the affected area is a good precaution to take. Packing heavy and inflexible splinting devices is impractical in most cases.
The SAM Splint II is a lightweight, strong, comfortable splint that can be easily molded to fit almost any fracture. Waterproof, reusable, radiolucent and compact, the SAM Splint II is not affected by environmental extremes. Specifically designed to meet military needs and standards.
- Specifically designed to meet military requirements
- Easily molded to fit most fractures
- Both lightweight and strong
- Easy to clean
- Impervious to environmental extremes
- Includes illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Packaged: H 9.25 in. x W 4.25 in. x D 1 in.
- Splint Unfolded: L 36 in. x W 4.25 in.
- Weight: 4.5 oz